I bought this for my bedroom which is about 300 sq. Ft. And it works wonderful! Easy assembly. It quickly cooled my room down from about 90 degrees down to around 74 degrees fairly quickly!
- BTU10000 BTU
- Is Energy Star-CertifiedN
- Is PortableY
About This Item
- Reduces and evaporates unwanted moisture using a unique evaporative process
- 6,000 BTU (SACC) 10,000 BTU (ASHRAE) portable air conditioner room size
- 86-pt. evaporative dehumidifier
- Programmable digital thermostat: for precise comfort control, select the exact temperature for maximum comfort
- 24-hour programmable clock timer: automatically turns the unit on and off at a desired time and temperature
- Auto mode: chooses the most efficient operating mode based on current room temperature
- 3-speed fan: allows for more comfortable settings
- Sleep mode: automatically increase the set temperature 2 degrees F after the first hour and another 2 degrees F after the second hour; this feature limits compressor usage and conserves energy
- Auto-restart: automatically restarts the machine when power is restored after a power outage
- Loss of power protection: remembers all settings when power is interrupted; as soon as power is restored, the A/C will operate in the mode, temperature and settings prior to power loss
Must be vented to the outside (use included window installation kit and follow detailed installation instructions in the Owner's Manual)
Explore this item
|Assembled Product Weight|
Country of Origin - Components
|Air Conditioner Type|
Country of Origin - Assembly
Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H)
You are viewing
Cool-Living 10,000 BTU Portable Air Conditioner with Dehumidifier, Remote, Window Kit
Portable Air Conditioners
|0.0 x 0.0 x 0.0 Inches|
Customer reviews & ratings
Bought for my son's bedroom and he really likes it. It keep the room really cool like he likes it.
Great Purchase, no problems, runs quietly, works great!
It works well in a small room.
The device is exactly what it claimed to be. It's a heat-pump based AC unit, dumping hot, humid air outside. What it lacks is an outside air intake, so it relies upon the building having air infiltration. I am tempted to add insulation to the window-hose. Still, it maintains a 250 sf room nicely cool. The dehumidifier feature is because the hot-side evaporates for additional cooling effect the water that condenses on the cold side. If using it purely as a dehumidifier, it's not got to be vented, but it does then need to be drained regularly. Note also: lowest setting is for 70°F. It can be set for °F or °C. The hose positioning will ensure there's room behind it for airflow.
I have this ac for a couple of days now and does not cool off my room only cools off for 5 mins then the fan just runs. I like my room ice cold and this did not do that.
keep turning off few minutes. I dont know if the unit was wrong or that is how this system is. no timer but it would pause the cooling for no reason. the temp was set to 75 and thermometer in room was on 80 degree but the A/C would should down multiple time. I had no choice but to return the unit.
Not for big rooms
Nice and cool if you stand in front of it Kept it because we don't have time or money to return. We had it on high and was useless. We have different brand in our bedroom too bad they were out of stock, that one cooled the bedroom in low. Overall it will cool in high if the room is the size of a bathroom.
Does not turn off and on to maintain temp.
I do not like this unit because it does not automatically shut off and turn on to maintain the set temperature. Instead, it only turns off the AC compressor and continues to blow the fan. If you want it to turn off you have to set the timer or do it manually, but then when the temp rises it will remain off. Other than that it cooled well, but that is a major issue for me. Back to the store it went.
great price, and very fast shipping.
I bought this because it was a good price, and had pretty good reviews. I'm not sure if this unit was defective or just wasn't powerful enough for me. I returned it to the store. I don't think it worked any better than a fan. I bought a different brand, and it works so much better.
Don't get it
horrible did not cool the small room I had it gave off more heat than cool air and I missed my window for return ugh
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.
Ask a question