This trampoline is amazing I was a little sketchy at the beginning because of the other reviews but my children really wanted one and every where else was sold out. The delivery was undamaged and all the pieces were there the instructions are easy to follow.the quality is good and sturdy. The only thing that didn't work was the spring puller , that one broke but my husband found another way to stretch the springs. Over all it took him about 1hr and 30 mins or so but he did have a little helper. My two children love it! Definitely recomend this product!!
About This Item
- Dims 168” x 168” x 106”
- Spring cover is Blue
- Rust-resistant, high gauge galvanized steel frame
- Rust-resistant gold-zinc springs with tapered ends to provide superior bounce
- Six “W” shaped legs add strength and stability
- Heavy duty, UV-resistant, anti-slip Polypropylene jump mat for increased strength and durability
- Steel ring secured top keeps the net from sagging
- 20mm impact resistant and extra wide foam safety padding covering the springs for increased protection
- UV resistant, Polyethylene safety net for high durability
- Double secured enclosure entrance with vertical zipper and buckle connections
- Foam padded net poles for added safety
- Produced according to the latest ASTM safety standards
- Recommended for children 6 years +
- Recommended maximum weight 200 lbs
- Warranty: 1 year for the frame and 90 days for all other materials
- Easy Assembly
- No extra drilling required
- Jump Mat
- Spring cover
- Safety net enclosure
- Padded top rail
|Manufacturer Part Number|
Customer reviews & ratings
Worth it for the price and quality and sturdy
Easy set up!
Great product! Easy setup and I like that they included the spring tool. My kids love this!
Great product with easy set up
Great product! Easy set up, I actually did it by myself in a little under 3 hours. My kids love it!
LOVE it! But get help to put together
Bought for my 2 yr old and my 8 yr old to play. Let me just say it works! It got them so tired!! Hahah easy babysitter ðð» its a little tough to put together deffinatly need 2-3 people! For sure! Not too hard if u have help just make sure u put together correctly! The second step is a lil unclear to attach C with D basically u have to attach one hole no hole one hole no hole .. etc dont mess this part up and ur good! Also the net attaches to the springs in the end.. also kinda tough need help but overall happy with it wasnt impossible to put together and it cane fast cinsidering were in a world crisis i expexted to get it late but i didnt .. well done to the shipping company! It feels very sturdy ! Highly recimended
We got this for our kids and they love it! Good size. The enclosure makes it so nice with little ones. Everything was in good condition, completely put together in less than 2 hours.
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.
Ask a question