You can cancel your order while it's still in a Processing status. Once the status changes to Shipped, the order can't be canceled. Once a cancellation request is submitted, it can't be undone.
If the order or item is too far along to cancel, most items can be returned. Learn more about our return policy or once you receive the item.
Use these steps to see if the item or order is still in a Processing status and request a cancellation.
- In the upper-right corner of any paylessdailyonline.com page, click the Account icon.
- Select Track Order.
- Enter the email address used to place the order and the order number shown on your order confirmation email.
- Click Cancel next to the item you wish to attempt to cancel.
- If you do not see a Cancel button, it could be because your order is too far along to cancel or it's being fulfilled by a Marketplace Seller. If you have the Contact Seller button, you can reach out to the seller to request cancellation.
If you placed an order for store pickup and want to add or change who can pick it up, you can add a pickup person.
More questions on canceled orders? Try these topics.
- No cancellation confirmation email: in your account.
- Stop a cancellation request: Order cancellation requests cannot be undone. If your order is successfully canceled, you can add all of the items to your cart and place the order again.
- Received a canceled order: Contact us.