Tips for choosing the best toys for boys
Whether you're shopping for toys for your toddler or a tween, our huge selection of toys for boys makes it possible to find the perfect one effortlessly. From BMX bikes and LEGO sets to a fantastic range of action figures featuring his favorite superheroes, our toys are sure to expand your child's imagination and help to build his skills. Toys for boys at Payless Daily are available at Every Day Low Prices, so you can add more items on your shopping list and bring a smile to your boy's face.
Your little man is sure to love the buzz of being on two wheels. All kids love bikes, as they're their passport to adventure and having energetic fun. Bicycles are also social toys, and your little one will be able to discover the local landscape with all of his friends.
- Opt for a balance bike if your boy is between 2 and 4 years old, as they're ideal for teaching him the basics of steering control, coordination and balance
- A 14-inch wheel bike is perfect for 3 to 5-year-old boys as it's both lightweight and durable
- Go for a 16-inch wheel bike for kids between 4 and 6 years old, and a 20-inch wheel bike for boys up to 8 years old
- Look for a bicycle with good suspensions and V-brakes or disc brakes that are easy to reach so your kid can control it effortlessly and safely
Portable gaming consoles for children come in multiple sizes, so you can choose the one that fits best in your little boy's hands. The wide selection of games available for all portable gaming platforms makes it easy to find age-appropriate games.
- A Nintendo DS Lite console works well for little boys because it's lighter than other similar models, while still being quite resistant to drops
- Examples of games suitable for little boys include Mario Kart DS, Nintendogs and Animal Crossing, all of which provide countless hours of fun
- Older boys may enjoy a Sony PlayStation Portable that has better video and sound specifications
Train sets make excellent gifts for your boy, as they mix endless hours of fun with developing essential technical skills. Our vast selection of train sets for kids makes it easy to find the one your little boy is bound to fall in love with.
- Wooden floor pull trains are a good choice for small children under the age of 5
- Diecast trains painted in bright colors are fine for children aged 5 and up and are perfect for starting a collection
- Older kids up to the age of 10 would enjoy battery-operated and electric trains with lots of accessories such as railway stations and viaducts for a realistic experience
Construction toys are highly versatile and do a good job at developing your little one's creative and technical skills. Whether you opt for individual blocks that your child can use freely to create unique structures or a movie-themed kit that shows the final design on the box, your little one is bound to be captivated by his new toys for hours on end.
- Pre-school construction toys are perfect for improving color recognition, dexterity and hand-eye coordination
- City-building toys work well for children over 4 years and may mix beautifully colored blocks with human figures and pets
- Movie-themed and superhero construction games are perfect for kids over the age of 8
Action figures make excellent toys for boys of all ages because they teach them the joy of being a collector. The sheer variety of action figures available at Payless Daily makes it impossible for your little one to get bored. Some of the most common types of action figures are superheroes, warriors, monsters, fantasy figures and comic characters.
- Star Wars action figures can introduce your child to the fantastic world of Han Solo, Darth Vader and the stormtroopers
- Fuel your child's love for all things magic with Harry Potter action figures that are available in various sizes and multiple play sets inspired by the movies
- For smaller action figures, look at LEGO figures that resemble the classic construction bricks