- Dinnerware Sets
- Flatware- use alt shift right arrow to open the sub menu
- Barware- use alt shift right arrow to open the sub menu
- Drinkware- use alt shift right arrow to open the sub menu
- Plates- use alt shift right arrow to open the sub menu
- Serveware- use alt shift right arrow to open the sub menu
- Outdoor Tableware & Picnic
- Beverage Dispensers
- Kids' Tableware
- Bar & Wine Accessories- use alt shift right arrow to open the sub menu
- Salt & Pepper Shakers/Mills
Dining and Entertaining
Whether you entertain often or are just looking for dining supplies for your family, Payless Daily has you covered.
If you're shopping for a dinnerware set, start by considering what it will be used for. For everyday use, stoneware and earthenware are good choices because of their durability. For formal occasions, you may want porcelain or fine china. You may want to check whether the dinnerware you choose is dishwasher and microwave safe.
When it comes to flatware, stainless steel is usually considered the best option for everyday use. For formal use, you may want silver-plated or sterling silver flatware. Most flatware sets come with dinner forks, salad forks, dinner spoons, teaspoons and dinner knives. Consider whether you'll also want steak knives, dessert spoons, dessert forks or cocktail forks.
If you're looking for everyday glassware that will hold up to heavy use, consider thicker, straight-edged glasses, which are less likely to break. Depending on the types of drinks you like to serve, you may also want wine glasses, champagne glasses, cocktail glasses, martini glasses, margarita glasses, beer mugs, tumblers or shot glasses.
Consider what other items you may need as well. For hot beverages, you'll need mugs or teacups. If you often eat family style, you'll need serveware. tablecloths, placemats and cloth napkins can help protect your table and also lend a touch of elegance to everyday or formal dining.
You can count on Payless Daily for Every Day Low Prices on everything you need for dining and entertaining.