The Wedding Ring Shop in Florida
Wedding and Engagement Rings
You've found your special person and you want to ask them to marry you. You'll want a beautiful ring to express your love. Here you'll find everything you need to know to buy the perfect ring to suit their style and your budget. Payless Daily has your favorite brands to make your moment even more magical--shop Brilliance Fine jewelry, Miabella, Keepsake, Forever Bride, and many more. And get years of protection for just pennies a day with Payless Daily's Protection Plan. Let's see what all the sparkle is about.
10 engagement ring shopping tips
How much should you spend?
If you want and can spend a couple months' salary on an engagement ring, that's a great investment. Yet, if that's more than you ever imagined, Payless Daily has plenty of rings that will wow them without breaking the bank.
Know their style
Determine how much you want to spend, think about the ring style. Consider the answers to the below questions to help choose the right style:
- What type of jewelry do they have in their jewelry box?
- What are their favorite clothing brands?
- What are their favorite movies and books?
- Have they ever showed you a ring shape in a magazine or online or boasted about a friend's ring?
What are the most popular ring styles?
Ring styles can be romantic, modern, traditional, or even vintage inspired. Below are some of the most popular ring styles to consider:
- Solitaire rings: Showcasing one center stone, solitaire rings are timeless in style.
- Three-stone rings: For more modern look, we suggest a three-stone ring.
- Halo rings: Featuring a center stone surrounded by smaller diamonds, halo rings are perfect for any style.
- Cluster Rings: Designed with a collection of multiple diamonds, cluster rings offer a unique and vintage-inspired look.
Research the 4 C's
These 4 properties will determine the quality and price of a diamond engagement ring:
- Cut: From a shallow cut to a deep cut, this property is the most important as it will have the greatest impact on a diamond's sparkle.
- Color: The second most important quality which refers to the lack of color in a diamond. The less color, the higher grade. The best diamonds are colorless and are therefore are the most expensive.
- Clarity: Determined to be of the least important features because tiny imperfections are expected and are usually microscopic.
- Carat: This property is measured by the diamonds total weight (the carat weight) not the size.
What are lab grown diamonds?
These are carbon diamonds that are created in a laboratory and are a better value than mined diamonds.
Find the right size
Consider the length and width of their finger and overall size of their hand. These measurements help determine the best shape and size.
Pick the ring setting
Below are some of the most popular settings:
- Channel settings: Creating the band of the ring, smaller diamonds appear to float seamlessly between two metal walls in a channel.
- Three-stone settings: Signifying your past, present, and future, three-stone settings feature a larger stone flanked by two smaller stones.
- Four prong settings: Providing maximum sparkle, a four-prong setting is a classic choice.
- Halo settings: Smaller diamonds surround a larger center stone to create a stunning halo for this dramatic setting.
Choose the diamond shape
There are several shapes to pick from, and here are the most common ones to consider:
- Round diamonds: If you want a traditional look, then a round diamond is the ideal shape.
- Princess diamonds: Known for their name and sparkle, square-shaped princess diamonds stand out.
- Cushion diamonds: If you can't decide between the ever-popular round and princess shapes, consider a cushion diamond that features a square-shaped diamond with rounded edges.
- Oval diamonds: Creating the illusion of slender fingers, oval diamonds are becoming very popular.
Select the precious metal
Not only should you think about the type of jewelry they already wear and what metals they favor, but you should also consider their skin tone.
- White gold: Are their veins blue or purple? If yes, they have cooler undertones to their skin, so they'll look best in a ring set in white gold.
- Platinum: If you're working with a larger budget and love the look of white gold, splurge on a platinum ring that's stronger.
- Yellow gold: Do they have green or olive veins? With warm undertones to their skin, they'll look great in a ring set in yellow gold.
- Rose gold: Trending now? Rose gold--and it looks great on all skin tones.
Protect your purchase with Payless Daily's Protection Plan, it is designed to give you peace of mind.
Frequently asked questions
If you still need some help, we've answered the most frequently asked questions our customers have while shopping for engagement rings.
- What customer service can I expect from Walmart? Do you have any questions or are you ready to make your diamond purchase? Our trained jewelry pros are at your service with 24/7 Customer Support, call (718) 362-6269.
- What is included in Payless Daily's Care and Maintenance Program? Get years of protection for just pennies a day. Simply add a Payless Daily Protection Plan to your order and checkout as usual. There is no need to register your plan for it to be active. We'll send plan details to your email address after purchase.
- Plan covers:
- Mechanical and electrical failure
- Item failures during normal use, or from formal wear and tear
- Other common malfunctions
- Plan includes:
- 24/7 customer support
- Easy online claims
- Fast repairs or replacements
- Does Payless Daily have a Certificate of Authenticity? Yes, one is provided for each piece from our IGI Certified collection. Placed in a beautiful presentation box, this quality certification guarantees your diamond is: 100% genuine and naturally brilliant with no artificial fillers or enhancements; guaranteed diamond weight; and set in genuine gold of the specified purity (such as 14 karat).