- Best SellerProduct Variants SelectorCurrent Price$39.99$39.99 - $59.98$59.98Free deliveryGift eligible
- Best SellerProduct Variants SelectorProduct TitleMainstays Bennett Textured Curtain Panel PairCurrent Price$12.94$12.94 - $14.96$14.96NextDay eligibleon orders $35+Free pickup todayGift eligible
- Best SellerProduct TitleSummer Contoured Changing Pad, 2 or 4 SidedCurrent Price$19.88$19.88 - $26.99$26.99Free delivery on orders over $35Free pickup todayGift eligible
- Current Price$13.99$13.99Sold & shipped by Farallon Brands, IncFree delivery
- Current Price$19.99$19.99Sold & shipped by Farallon Brands, Inc
- Best SellerProduct Variants SelectorProduct TitleDelta Children Flat Changing Top, Multiple ColorsCurrent Price$32.00$32.00Free delivery on orders over $35
- Best SellerProduct Variants SelectorCurrent Price$89.99$89.99 - $133.54$133.542-day deliveryon orders $35+
- Best SellerProduct Variants SelectorCurrent Price$179.00$179.00Free delivery
- Best SellerProduct Variants SelectorCurrent Price$199.99$199.99 - $219.99$219.99Free delivery
- Best SellerSponsored ProductProduct TitleLansinoh SignaturePro Double Electric Breast PumpCurrent Price$82.99$82.99FSA and HSA eligibleNextDay eligibleon orders $35+Gift eligible
Setting up a nursery for your new baby can be fun and exciting, but it can also be overwhelming. Bear in mind that your little one only really needs a few pieces of furniture: a place to sleep, a place for diaper changes, a place for rocking and feeding, and storage for clothes and other supplies.
While your baby is small, you may prefer for them to sleep in a bassinet, sleeper or Moses basket. A portable crib is another popular option for tight spaces or travel. When baby gets older, though, you'll probably want a full-size crib. A convertible crib is a great choice, since it can be turned into a toddler bed, a daybed or even a twin bed when your child gets older.
Changing tables come in three major styles: open shelf, dresser and hybrid. Open-shelf changing tables contain a top shelf for a changing pad and lower shelves for diapering supplies. A dresser changing table usually has three drawers with a changing pad on top and can be used to store clothing. A hybrid changing table contains both drawers and open shelves.
It's a good idea to have a rocker or glider for comforting and feeding your baby. A rocker produces a traditional rocking motion, while a glider glides back and forth. A glider rocker both rocks and glides.
If you don't choose a dresser changing table, you'll need a separate baby dresser for clothes. You'll also need a hamper and storage for toys and other supplies.
At Payless Daily, you'll find Every Day Low Prices on all the nursery furniture you need to be ready for your new arrival. Save money. Live better.