Baby Registry in Florida
- Baby Savings- use alt shift right arrow to open the sub menu
- Baby Clearance- use alt shift right arrow to open the sub menu
- Premium Brands- use alt shift right arrow to open the sub menu
- Payless Daily Exclusives
- New Arrivals
- Insurance Breast Pump Program
- Gifts for Baby- use alt shift right arrow to open the sub menu
- Virtual Baby Shower Guide
- Curated Nursery Collections- use alt shift right arrow to open the sub menu
- Baby Registry- use alt shift right arrow to open the sub menu
- Trending in Baby
- Diapering- use alt shift right arrow to open the sub menu
- Feeding- use alt shift right arrow to open the sub menu
- Car Seats - use alt shift right arrow to open the sub menu
- Strollers- use alt shift right arrow to open the sub menu
- Baby Activity & Gear- use alt shift right arrow to open the sub menu
- Nursery & Décor- use alt shift right arrow to open the sub menu
- Bath & Potty- use alt shift right arrow to open the sub menu
- Health & Safety - use alt shift right arrow to open the sub menu
- Baby Toys- use alt shift right arrow to open the sub menu
- Baby Clothing- use alt shift right arrow to open the sub menu
Start Your Baby Registry
Congratulations on your new bundle of joy! Welcoming a new baby into the family is both an exciting and overwhelming time in your life. Fortunately, you have several months to get things ready for the arrival. Setting up a baby registry allows your friends and family to buy gifts for the baby that you can use and enjoy. If you're not sure where to start, Payless Daily has you covered. Check out these frequently asked questions to help you get started with your registry.
When should you start a baby registry?
There's no hard or fast rule for when you need to start registering for baby items. However, most parents-to-be wait until they have discovered the sex of the baby so they can plan accordingly. Those who want to wait to find out the sex until baby's birth or those who aren't planning around the baby's sex can start planning as early as week 12 of the pregnancy. Parents need to give friends and family ample time to shop, so they need to be sure to have the registry set up before the Baby Shower Invitations go out.
What day-to-day items should you register for?
While a baby registry is a great way to get some of the bigger and more expensive items you need, don't forget that a baby's seemingly inexpensive day-to-day needs quickly add up. Some smaller items that you'll always need for baby include:
- Diapers in newborn and larger sizes
- Baby wipes
- Baby shampoos, soaps and lotions
- Breast pump and breastfeeding supplies
- Baby Bottles and Baby bottle cleaning supplies
- Baby Cribs
- Baby Bib and Burp Cloths
- Baby Grooming
- Childproofing tools
What big ticket items should you register for?
When it comes to furniture for the nursery, parents often prefer to buy these items in advance so they can set up baby's room early. However, it's not out of the question to register for a crib, changing table or rocking chair if you need help with these purchases. Other large items for your registry include:
- Baby Car Seats
- Baby Strollers
- Baby Swing
- Baby Bouncer
- Baby Playard - Pack N Play
- Baby Bassinets
- Baby High Chairs and Booster Seats
Which items should you skip on the registry?
Babies grow fast, but they don't grow that fast. There's no need to register for potty chairs, toddler sized clothes and other items your baby won't need for months or years. Limit your registry to the essentials you'll need in the early stages.
Speak with other parents about their experiences with various baby items. Every baby is different, so while one parent got along just fine without a wipes warmer, others swore by one to keep baby calm and comfortable. Using their experiences and advice, you can determine which items you should add and which ones to skip.
Additionally, there are several items you'll end up with even without registering. It might be tempting to add all of the cute outfits you see to your registry, but you'll inevitably end up with a mountain of baby clothes your child will outgrow after wearing only once. Shop the Every Day Low Prices at Payless Daily for your baby's wardrobe and save the precious space on your registry for other essentials.
How can you save money on baby needs?
Your baby registry and baby shower will take care of a bulk of the gear and supplies that you need. However, you won't get everything needed to make it through the first year of baby's life. Payless Daily makes it easy to save money on supplies. If a local competitor has a lower advertised price, you get an eGift card for the difference. You no longer need to drive around town to find the lowest prices.
With free in-store pick up and Payless Daily Grocery services, you can order what you need online, and your items will be ready and waiting for you at the store. You don t have to worry about waking up baby to shop.
How do you set up a baby registry?
You can set up a registry in the store or online at paylessdailyonline.com. Create an account, answer a few questions about your baby and start adding items to your list. You can browse the top registry items purchased by other parents to help you make selections. With the Payless Daily App, you can access and manage your registry from your phone any time you wish. You even have the ability to use your phone to scan items in the store and add them directly to your registry.
Preparing for your new baby just got a lot easier. Save money. Live Better.