- Heating, Cooling, & Air Quality- use alt shift right arrow to open the sub menu
- Tools- use alt shift right arrow to open the sub menu
- Paint- use alt shift right arrow to open the sub menu
- Home Safety- use alt shift right arrow to open the sub menu
- Building Materials- use alt shift right arrow to open the sub menu
- Flooring- use alt shift right arrow to open the sub menu
- Water Purification- use alt shift right arrow to open the sub menu
- Electrical- use alt shift right arrow to open the sub menu
- Hardware- use alt shift right arrow to open the sub menu
- Bathroom Renovation- use alt shift right arrow to open the sub menu
- Garage & Storage- use alt shift right arrow to open the sub menu
- Kitchen Renovation- use alt shift right arrow to open the sub menu
- Doors and Gates- use alt shift right arrow to open the sub menu
- House Plans
- Portable Air Conditioners
- Electric Fireplaces
- Fireplace Tools
- Portable Fans
- Heaters- use alt shift right arrow to open the sub menu
- Space Heaters
- Extension Cords
- Carbon Monoxide Detectors
- Shower Heads
- Tool Boxes
- Spray Paints
- Kerosene Heaters
- Air Purifiers
- Torque Wrenches
- Water Coolers
- Window Air Conditioners
- Grease Guns
Spiff up your house with essential home improvement tools
A little maintenance goes a long way toward keeping your home in tip-top shape and ultimately saving you money on repairs later on. At Payless Daily, you can find everything you need for home maintenance and improvement, so you can get your to-do list done sooner.
Paint and home decor
Painting your home can be a huge project, but with paints, primers and supplies from Payless Daily, you can get the job done as quickly and efficiently as possible, no matter your budget.
you'll find more than 700 custom colors in Payless Daily's paint shop. Just select your color, buy a gallon or sample and then have it delivered to your home or local Walmart. Spruce up your place with a wide variety of paints: indoor, outdoor, ceiling, primer, appliance, concrete and garage floor paint.
You can also wow your guests with wallpaper, decals and borders. Find all the necessary tools and supplies to get the job done right. Wallpaper provides a great way for you to decorate your home to suit your own unique tastes. Plus you can incorporate patterns and themes into your wall customization without needing any special artistic talents. From botanical prints to modern geometric patterns, there are plenty of options to choose from. If you have trouble reaching those high up places, Payless Daily has a fine selection of ladders, step stools and scaffolding to get you there safely.
Heating and cooling systems
Before buying a heating system, determine the amount of heat you need (in BTUs) by deciding the temperature increase you'd like and multiplying it by the cubic footage of the area you need to warm up. Decide whether you want a radiant or convection heater and whether you'd prefer electric heat, propane, natural gas or oil.
For cooling, the inexpensive solution is simply a fan. You can select between a rotating pedestal or tower fans or try a box fan that fits into your window space. If you have more than one box fan, it will create an air flow that could cool an entire floor of your home. Of course, air conditioners provide a cooler atmosphere than a fan. Like heat, the cooling power of an air conditioner is measured in BTUs, so the higher the BTUs, the larger the space it will be equipped to handle. Choose between wall-mounted window units or portable air conditioners. Wall-mounted and window ACs require some minor installation. they're stationary, while portable air conditioners can simply be plugged in and moved from one room to another.
Power tools are often more efficient than hand tools and are vital to many projects. Selecting the right power tool is the key to getting a job done right.
- power drills are used to make holes and install fasteners, like screws. These tasks are common to many a home improvement project, so a power drill is a useful item in its own right.
- Nail guns drive nails into wood and other materials. Hammers are sufficient for lots of smaller projects, but a nail gun is useful if the task involves a lot of nails or if they have to be driven into hard materials.
- Power saws can cut through lots of different materials. There are many different types of power saws, so choose one that's appropriate for the material you're working with and consider whether you need a portable saw.
- Power sanders round off sharp edges and smooth surfaces more quickly and efficiently than sandpaper alone. A power sander is worth getting if you're doing a project that involves large pieces of wood.
- bench grinders are used for sharpening other tools and for removing rust. Meanwhile, angle grinders help to alter metal and masonry materials, like tile.
Other popular categories of home improvement products include:
- Garage and Storage - shelves and racks, cabinets and storage systems like bins and totes plus garage door openers
- Outdoor Power Equipment - lawn mowers and trimmers
- Bathroom Renovation - fixtures and shower materials, plus plumbing and hardware
- Kitchen Renovation - sinks, faucets, plumbing and hardware
- Hardware - tie downs, fasteners, door and cabinet hardware
- Water and Air Purification - air filters and water coolers
- Generators - portable, standby and inverter generators plus general accessories
- Electrical and Lighting - light bulbs, swatches and wall plates, tools and general electrical merchandise
Payless Daily also has everything you need for plumbing, home security, electrical maintenance and repair and much more to make your home improvement efforts as easy as possible. Save Money. Live Better.