- Best SellerProduct Variants SelectorSponsored ProductCurrent Price$19.97$19.97 - $22.97$22.97Free delivery on orders over $35
- Product Variants SelectorSponsored ProductProduct TitleWranglerWrangler Men's Legacy Cargo PantCurrent Price$20.77$20.77Free delivery on orders over $35
- Product Variants SelectorCurrent Price$13.00$13.00 - $34.97$34.97Free delivery on orders over $35
- Product Variants SelectorCurrent Price$20.37$20.37Free delivery on orders over $35
- Product Variants SelectorCurrent Price$19.97$19.97Free delivery on orders over $35
- Product Variants SelectorProduct TitleWranglerWrangler Tall Men's Legacy Cargo PantsCurrent Price$19.97$19.97Free delivery on orders over $35
- Product Variants SelectorProduct TitleWranglerWrangler Men's Outdoor Zip Cargo PantCurrent Price$21.92$21.92 - $22.12$22.12Free delivery on orders over $35
- Product Variants SelectorCurrent Price$23.87$23.87Free delivery on orders over $35
- Product TitleWranglerWrangler Men's Fleece Lined PantCurrent Price$24.97$24.97 - $49.99$49.99Free delivery on orders over $35
- Product Variants SelectorSponsored ProductCurrent Price$25.87$25.87Free delivery on orders over $35
Wrangler makes clothing for men, women, and kids. Although you can shop for button-downs and casual tops, as well as shorts and chinos, their most popular item remains their jeans. Light wash, dark wash and everything in between, jeans are a versatile addition to your year-round wardrobe. When deciding which pair to buy, consider what styles you like, the cut of the leg and what features you'd like, such as pockets or belt loops. Whether you're headed to work on casual Friday or hanging out with friends on the weekend, you're sure to find a pair of Wrangler jeans you love for less on paylessdailyonline.com.
What are some different cuts of jeans?
- Regular: Regular jeans are the most common fit. Made to fit like traditional blue jeans, there's a little bit of wiggle room in the seat of the pants. The cut of the leg can vary by style.
- Slim: Like regular jeans, slim cut pants refer to the cut of the seat of the jeans. They have the least amount of fabric in the back and are made to hug your body.
- Skinny: Skinny jeans, unlike slim fit, refer to the cut of the legs. They're wider in the thighs and taper down the legs creating a form-fitting silhouette.
- Bootcut: Bootcut or wide-leg jeans flare out slightly at the bottom of the leg, making them a great choice to wear over boots or high-top shoes. Relaxed: Relaxed fit jeans have the most room in the seat and thigh of the pants. Just like regular and slim fit pants, the cut of the leg can vary by style.
- Carpenter: Carpenter jeans have many pockets and loops so you can carry different items, such as tools, your phone or keys in your trousers. They're also looser in the seat and thighs so you can comfortably carry items in all your pockets.
- Straight: Straight leg jeans keep the same leg width through the thigh down to the ankle. Because they have a straight cut, they fit more snuggly in the thigh and looser in the knee and calves. This versatile cut can flatter a variety of body types.