- Current Price$402.00$4.022-day deliveryon orders $35+Gift eligible
- Product TitleCARRAND 93210 Wash Mop,9-1/2"L,MicrofiberCurrent Price$967.00$9.67Free delivery on orders over $35Gift eligible
- Current Price$.00$.2-day deliveryon orders $35+Gift eligible
- Product TitleViking Long Pile Microfiber Car Washing SpongeCurrent Price$727.00$7.27Sold & shipped by 1185 Straight Path CorpFree delivery
- Product TitleMeguiar's Ultimate Paste Wax, G18211, 11 OzCurrent Price$1770.00$17.702-day deliveryon orders $35+Free pickup todayGift eligible
- Best SellerCurrent Price$807.00$8.072-day deliveryon orders $35+Free pickup todayGift eligible
- Current Price$547.00$5.472-day deliveryon orders $35+Gift eligible
- Best SellerCurrent Price$402.00$4.02Sold & shipped by Dazone LLCFree delivery
Your Guide to Car Cleaning
You want your car to look its best, and Payless Daily has the tools for the job. When selecting towels and mitts, consider these factors. Microfiber towels are highly versatile and can be used throughout the detailing process. They are lint free, absorbent and durable. Terry towels are absorbent, durable and ideal for the body of the car only.
Car wash mitts that are made with microfiber are extremely absorbent. Mitts made from sheepskin allow you to clean wet or dry surfaces, making them a smart choice for dusting off your dashboard.
Car soaps perform similarly, as far as cleaning goes. However, advances provide some extra features. For example, some car soaps make it easier to dry your car. Other car soaps provide a protective wax.
When selecting a car wax, liquid waxes are good for gloss and durability but require a little extra time to buff out. Paste waxes are known for their ease of application. Spray waxes are ideal for new cars with fresh finishes and are known for their ease of use.